Childcare Assistance Program

Tribal members residing in Okmulgee, Okfuskee, and Hughes County may be eligible for assistance in paying for childcare services. Parents must be working, training, or attending a higher educational program. Eligibility is based on income. Parents may utilize a Daycare Center, Family Care Home or Relative Care Facility. Parents must pay a co-payment based on their income.

For more information, please contact the Social Service or Indian Child Welfare offices. Contact information is provided below.