The memorial library is located in the Community building (#102). The hours of operation are 8:00 am. - 5:00 pm. Monday through Friday. The library has a variety of books for all ages. Some topics: Native American content, Children's literature, Romance, Mystery, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Health, Science, and many others. We have Resource manuals for the ACT-2008 Edition, The G.E.D. for Dummies, and Hooked on Phonics. The Library also has computers with access to the Internet for public use. During the summer months, the Library offers a Summer Reading program for children ages 4-12. Please come for a visit and share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions with us.
- You must be atleast 11 years old to check out books.
- Families have a limit of four (4) books out per visit.
- Library books are checked out for a two (2) week period, unless otherwise specified.
- A patron must return ALL books checked out to them before he/she may check out more books.
- All library books must be returned to the Library in the same condition as they were when checked out.
- Any flagrant abuse of library privileges will result in all patron privileges being revoked, at discretion of Librarian.
- If any member of a family has overdue books, no family member may check out materials until the books are returned.
- Any patron delinquent with a library book 30 days past due, will purchase the book at library cost.
- Children under the age of 10 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Thlopthlocco Memorial Library is NOT responsible for accidents, or personal belongings left unattended.
It is the practice of the Thlopthlocco Tribal Town Public Library to use technology protection measures in an attempt to:
- Prevent access to or transmission of inappropriate material via Internet, electronic mail, or other forms of electronic communication;
- Prevent unauthorized access and other unlawful online activity;
- Prevent unauthorized online disclosure, use or dissemination of personal identification of minors; and
- Comply with the Children's Internet Protection Act [Pub. L. No. 106-554 and 47 USC 254(h)].